This is a list of some places I have visited since 2013 (some I didn’t take pics and if I did, it might be not decent enough to be put here lol).
I travel with friends. But I do enjoy travel alone, even if I am definitely going to be lost, even with Google map in my hand. I hate making travel itinerary. I like using public transportation, but if possible I prefer walking. I like beaches and mountains. But I do like bustling city and old buildings as well. A view I like the most is a kind of view we see from a high place (even though I was trembling climbing up to the dome in Vatican).
I love staying in hotel and resort (especially Japanese hotels/旅館 with hot spring/onsen 温泉). I would always spare some time to go to an onsen every time I travel within Japan. I have no problem with flying but I despise a long flight (I get bored even with that inflight entertainment system). I ALWAYS get motion-sickness on ANY means of transportation except train and plane. And bike. I would have my honeymoon in Spain, and I mean it. Dear future hubby please read this, because I won’t dare to ask. Lol.
- Yamanashi-Shizuoka-Kanagawa, Japan, Summer 2017
- Tochigi, Japan, Spring 2017
- Kusatsu Onsen Gunma, Japan, Winter 2016
- Jogjakarta, Indonesia, Summer 2016
- Vatican City, Vatican, Spring 2016
- Florence, Italy, Spring 2016
- Rome, Italy, Spring 2016
- Hakone – Izu, Japan, Winter 2015
- Enoshima-Kamakura, Japan Summer 2015
- Lisboa, Portugal, Spring 2015
- Fuji + Fuji-Q High Land, Spring 2015
- Arashiyama, Japan, Winter 2015
- Universal Studio Japan, New Year Eve 2015
- Amanohashidate, Japan, Spring 2014
- Nagoya, Japan, Spring 2014
- Hiroshima, Japan, Spring 2014
- Kobe, Japan, Spring 2014
- Osaka, Japan, Spring 2014
- Kyoto-Nara, Japan, Spring 2014